It's time to finally do something about your debt.
Paying off your debt and changing your spending habits is hard work. But anyone in their right mind will agree doing the hard work to pay off your debts is better than living in debt.
Living in debt means;
- Living paycheck to paycheck.
- Spending your life ducking bill collectors.
- Never having enough money to spend on the things you value or make you happy.
- Put simply, living in debt means living in misery.
Getting out of debt is no more complicated than getting into debt. You only need four things to get out of debt.
- A reason for living debt-free powerful enough to change your spending habits.
- Some basic technical knowledge about money and personal finance like how to read a credit card statement.
- A step by step action plan that takes any guesswork out of the debt repayment process.
- Support from someone who has been there and gives a damn.
You will get all of those 4 things in this course.
If you are ready to invest a few bucks and 90 minutes of your time, you will have taken the first step to a debt-free life.
Here is an overview of section 3 of the course where we dive deep into everything you need to know about paying off debt.
Use this for a description of your video
- Overview of this section (0:57)
- How and why to calculate your net worth (4:51)
- Ranking the 7 types of debt (9:10)
- Important documents you need on hand before continuing
- How to read your credit card statement (7:33)
- How to read your mortgage and other loan statements (6:15)
- Entering your non-mortgage debt (5:26)
- Enter your assets
- Enter your mortgage information (1:03)
- Your current net worth (1:27)